Wednesday 4 December 2013

Perfect Little Combinations

               Evergreens
These are the perfect little combinations that are currently making my November/Thanksgiving holiday/pre Christmas season just my very own little piece of perfect.

  • My boy, a glass of Bailey's, and building a coffee table.
  • A Thanksgiving playlist.
  • Nighttime snow walks. 
  • Gluten free Pumpkin Sage Mac 'n Cheese
  • New lippy & nail colour
  • New art for my house, two made drawn by my 6 year old nephew
  • Non stop dancing to this song in our house
  • Wool socks that don't itch
  • Planning secrets for hubby's birthday (birthdays are 1000x more fun when you're celebrating your hunky best friend)
 My heart is brimming; I have much to be thankful for.

2013 Thanksgiving Playlist

I've been diving deep into these :

The Civil Wars - by the Civil Wars (2013 album)
Paradise Valley - by John Mayer
All the Little Lights -  Passenger
Heartbeats EP - by Johnnyswim
Bon Iver -  by Bon Iver


No comments:

Post a Comment