Monday 2 September 2013

Dream Home

I adore light, natural light filling a room.  I've always wanted to one day have a home full of windows, maybe a wall made of just windows or maybe a glass ceiling to stargaze under (don't think that one is too practical for winters in Alaska).   Well, this couple beat me to it.  
A Couple Leaves their Jobs to Build a House of Windows in the Mountains of West Virginia  windows glass architecture A Couple Leaves their Jobs to Build a House of Windows in the Mountains of West Virginia  windows glass architecture
Ahhh so dreamy! I could die!  Check out the link for more photos and the video of the inspiring little story of their dream project. One day I will have my house of windows! 

And then as if that isn't enough to dream about, an amazingly creative woman from L.A. takes the other bit of my dream home-- living surrounded by plants and green, to an incredible extreme and lives in her garden! Too beautiful!  



No comments:

Post a Comment