Saturday 24 August 2013

August 21st 2012, Manhattan, New York


One of the greatest honours of my life was photographing and being a part of my sister's New York wedding.  I remember her first bringing Adam, wide eyed and bowel tied  home to meet the family.  I think we were a bit overwhelming.  He was proper and polite, we were loud and laughed at our own jokes (I think now over 5 years later he is starting to understand our humour and laugh with us).  
When he proposed in New York, it made perfect sense for them to get married there too.  And perfect it was too.  She was stunning and he was so handsome.  The usually busy and oblivious city,  couldn't help but stop to notice her beauty, their happiness, to take photos, give compliments and numerous admiring looks, and to share a little in our joy.  Their love is the real, life long kind.  One year done, a life time more. 




{Photographs by Clementine & Fig-- Unedited photos} 

Lu shared an excerpt from her vows on her blog.  They still make me cry.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment