Tuesday 6 August 2013

Alaskan summers are a little more than ridiculous.

Not to sound dramatic or anything,  but there's just no place quite like Alaska.  Don't even get me started on Alaskan summers.  They are their own little lifetime of wonderful.   They aren't any words to properly describe it so I won't, I can't.   More than a dozen times this summer, we'd be out and I'd turn to David and we'd give each other this look that meant, AHHHHH! Alaska! or sometimes I'd say something like, 'Alaska...trés ridic!' (because when there aren't words, a mix of French and silly abbreviations just work) and then throw my arms out as if trying to give God a big thank you hug for making so much indescribable beauty.  Silly, I know, but that happens when you are falling hard for this big, wild state.

No comments:

Post a Comment